Are you searching for the Karnataka 1st PUC English Chapter Wise Solutions PDF? Then, get your Karnataka 1st PUC Chapter Wise Solutions PDF for free on our website. Every concept of KTBS 1st PUC English Grammar Notes Framing Questions Using ‘WH’ Words Questions and Answers, Notes, Summary PDF is explained clearly in an understandable way. Immediately start your learning by downloading Karnataka 1st PUC English Textbook Answers Reflections Grammar Notes Framing Questions Using ‘WH’ Words PDF. Make sure to answer all the Karnataka 1st PUC Questions on your own then look for our explanations to make it more easy. We have included all the topics and subtopics to help students for better learning. Best learning comes when you practice with Karnataka Board Solutions for 1st PUC English Grammar.
Karnataka 1st PUC English Grammar Notes Framing Questions Using ‘WH’ Words
Frame ‘Wh’ questions so as to get the understand word/s as the answer:
1. An elephant made a friendship with a man.
2. Peace is costly.
3. An elephant made a friendship with a man.
4. The man had a little hut at the edge of the forest.
5. The schoolboy loves to rise in a summer morn.
6. Tejaswi’s story is about an unusual medicinal creeper.
7. The English man believed Mara.
8, Mara and his wife got ready to cook in their house.
9. Krishna stood before me pale and breathless.
10. The full course of the treatment was ten days.
11. The narrator took off his coat
12. The narrator had fourteen rupees in his wallet.
13. The people looked at the narrator like hungry wolves.
14. We must have some money.
15. Money the root of all evil.
16. The boys help their families by working as mechanics.
17. Tulu Rani Hazra has recruited 80 students.
18. The speaker wanted to be purified by burning in the holy fire.
19. Tree are more humane than humans.
20. Mara sprang off like a buck.
21. Bhima can swing an elephant by its tail.
22. Mara hid himself in the tree to meet the king.
23. Lakshmana was wounded in the battlefield.
24. Mara was praying for the king’s arrival.
25. Mara had requested the Goddess to save the lake.
26. The goddess stood before Mara.
27. Mara pleaded with the Goddess because he wanted to save the lake.
28. The king built a shrine for Mara.
29. A Farmer’s wife was born with a bent head.
30. The farmer’s wife decides to embrace life.
31. Frederick Douglass was born in Tuckahoe.
32. Frederick Douglass escaped from slavery in 1838.
33. Douglass’ mother lived about twelve miles from Ns home. :
34. The old woman demands fifty paise to take the speaker to the shrine.
35. The two boys greet the visitors with friendly faces.
36. The German Elite Guard established headquarters in verora.
37. The two boys were saving money to go to America.
38. The two boys’ father had been singing at la Scala before the city was bombed.
39. Verona is a lovely city.
- Who made a friendship with a man?
- What is costly?
- Whom did the elephant make a friendship with?
- Where did the man have a little hut?
- When does the schoolboy love to rise?
- What is Teja swi’s story out
- Who believed Mata?
- Where did Mara and his wife get ready to cook?
- How did Krishna stand before me?
- How long was the full course of the treatment?
- What did the narrator take off?
- How much money did the narrator have in his wallet?
- How did the people look at the narrator?
- What must we have?
- What is the root of all evil?
- How do the boys help their families?
- How many students has Tulu Rani Hazra recruited?
- How did the speaker want to be purified?
- What are more humane than humans?
- How did Mata spring off?
- How can Bhima swing an elephant?
- why did Mata hide himself In the tree?
- Where was Lakshmana wounded?
- What was Mata praying for?
- Whom had Mata requested to save the lake?
- Who stood before Mata?
- Why did Mata plead with the Goddess?
- Whom did the king build a shrine for?
- Who was born with a bent head?
- What does the farmer’s wife decide?
- Where was Frederick Douglass born?
- When did Frederick Douglass escape from slavery?
- How far from his home did Douglass’ mother live?
- How much money does the old woman demand to take the speaker to the shrine?
What amount does the old woman demand to take the speaker to the shrine?
- How do the two boys greet the visitors?
- Where did the German Elite Guard establish headquarters?
- Why were the two boys saving money?
- Where had the two boys’ father been singing before the city was bombed?
- Which is a lovely city?
Hope you love the Karnataka 1st PUC English Chapter Wise Material. Clearly understand the deep concept of English learning with the help of KTBS 1st PUC English Grammar Notes Framing Questions Using ‘WH’ Words PDF. Refer your friends to and bookmark our website for instant updates. Also, keep in touch with us using the comment section.