Are you searching for the Karnataka 1st PUC English Chapter Wise Solutions PDF? Then, get your Karnataka 1st PUC Chapter Wise Solutions PDF for free on our website. Every concept of KTBS 1st PUC English Grammar Notes Word Class Questions and Answers, Notes, Summary PDF is explained clearly in an understandable way. Immediately start your learning by downloading Karnataka 1st PUC English Textbook Answers Reflections Grammar Notes Word Class PDF. Make sure to answer all the Karnataka 1st PUC Questions on your own then look for our explanations to make it more easy. We have included all the topics and subtopics to help students for better learning. Best learning comes when you practice with Karnataka Board Solutions for 1st PUC English Grammar.
Karnataka 1st PUC English Grammar Notes Word Class
Complete the sentences with the right form o( the word given in brackets:
1. All the animals fr the jungle listened to the heated _________ (argue) between the man and his friend.
2. The lion did not want any ________ (disturb) in his kingdom.
3. The elephant said that he was having a little _________ (discuss) with his friend.
4. The elephant wants to have the _________ (possess) of the little hut.
5. The members of the commission were known for their ________ (impartial) injustice.
6. The man was given _________ (permit) to build a new hut suited to his needs.
7. The man said that there was no _________ (alternate).
8. He feared that his _________ (refuse) might expose him to the teeth and claws of the members of the commission.
9. The entire system of Indian medicine suffers from a kind of ________ (mystify).
10. Every inch of the creeper was ________ (medicine).
11. Mara’s explanation of the Incidents was the height of his _________ (invent) genius.
12. Mara’s wife _________ (Ignorant) threw the leaves into the fire.
13. The schoolboy feels that he would forget his _________ (youth) spring if he does not enjoy his childhood.
14. The people of the city were _________ (profession) soldiers.
15. The narrator saw In his _________ (Imagine) a man standing stark naked In the crowd.
16. Money Is the collective _________ (mad).
17. Every individual carries his own grain of _________ (Insane).
18. Babar All was a _________ (study) boy in Cosslmbazaar Raj Govinda Sundari Vidyapeeth.
19. The high school student volunteers are helping out Babar In making the _________ (differ).
20. The presence of Mara was a _________ (disturb) to the road menders.
21. The white masters felt the enquiries on the part of the slave to be improper and an _________ (evident) of a restless spirit.
22. The _________ (separate) of the mother and child hindered the development of the child.
23. The mother could meet her child only if she had a special _________ (permit) from her master.
24. Luigi disapproved the shabby _________ (appear) of the two boys.
25. The two boys had an unremitting _________ (willing) to work.
26. Before the war, the boys had a _________ (comfort) and cultured life.
27. The selfless action of the boys brought a new _________ (noble) to human life.
28. The two boys sat in the _________ (desert) square.
Hope you love the Karnataka 1st PUC English Chapter Wise Material. Clearly understand the deep concept of English learning with the help of KTBS 1st PUC English Grammar Notes Word Class PDF. Refer your friends to and bookmark our website for instant updates. Also, keep in touch with us using the comment section.