Immediately get Chapter Wise Karnataka 2nd PUC English Quick Workbook Answers Streams Jumbled Segments Questions and Answers, Notes, Summary Pdf Download. All Karnataka 2nd PUC English Textbook Answers and Key Points Pdf is provided along with the Questions and Answers. Every Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board 2nd PUC Chapter wise Questions are given with a clear explanation. Step by Step guide is provided to learn complete KSEEB 2nd PUC English Subject. Each Karnataka 2nd PUC English Chapter is divided into subtopics for a better understanding of a student. Every KSEEB 2nd PUC English chapter wise Solutions are given with clear explanations from starting to end of chapters. Karnataka Board Solutions for 2nd PUC English Grammar is for free of cost.
Karnataka 2nd PUC English Workbook Answers Streams Jumbled Segments
Rearrange the following words/phrases to form meaningful sentences.
is/it/ important/protect/to/ our/ environment
It is important to protect our environment.
1. own/ every/ its/ language/ country/ has
Every country has its own language.
2. divided/ countries/ continents/ the /is/ into/ and /world.
The world is divided into continents and countries.
3. very/ deforestation/ to be/ can prove/ damaging to/ mother earth.
Deforestation can prove to be very damaging to mother earth.
4. should/ each individual/his /on/plant a tree/ birthday.
Each individual should plant a tree on his birthday.
5. to keep/ we/ encourage/ must/ the earth green/ afforestation
We must encourage afforestation to keep the earth green.
6. humility/ a lot/simplicity/ has/ with/ to do.
Simplicity has a lot to do with humility.
7. used/ as a/ to highlight/ newspapers/ are/powerful/ weapon/social problems.
Newspapers are used as a powerful weapon to highlight social problems.
8. sport/ and/ business/ world/ in the/ also/ rife/ is/ corruption/ of
Corruption is rife in the world of sport and business also.
9. rules/ certain/ and regulations/follow/ must/ we
We must follow certain rules and regulations.
10. old people/helpful/kind/and / to / should be/one
One should be kind and helpful to old people.
Get the quick tips to improve English with the help of Karnataka 2nd PUC English Chapter Wise Notes. One of the simplest approaches to learn English is KSEEB 2nd PUC English Grammar. Follow Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board 2nd PUC Notes for better practice. Download KSEEB 2nd PUC English Solutions PDF for free. Karnataka 2nd PUC English Workbook Answers Streams Jumbled Segments notes for quick preparation of exams. Note down all the key points and begin your learning to get the best results in the exam. Karnataka 2nd PUC English includes chapter wise explanations for all the topics.