Students can Download Social Science Civics Chapter 19 Fundamental Rights and Duties Questions and Answers, Notes Pdf, KSEEB Solutions for Class 7 Social Science helps you to revise the complete Karnataka State Board Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
Karnataka State Syllabus Class 7 Social Science Civics Chapter 19 Fundamental Rights and Duties
Class 7 Social Science Fundamental Rights and Duties Textbook Questions and Answers
Discuss in groups and answer:
KSEEB Solutions For Class 7 Social Science Question 1.
What are the Fundamental rights?
Fundamental rights are the basic rights given to an individual by the constitution. Fundamental Rights are important for social life. No one can violate the rights and are protected by the Judiciary.
Fundamental Rights And Duties Class 7 Question 2.
What is the Right to Equality?
Right to equality states that all are equal before the law, Nobody is above the law, all deserve equal protection. The government cannot discriminate on the basis of religion, caste, sect, gender or place of birth. It cannot restrict entry to recreation places, public places, and religious places.
Fundamental Rights And Duties Questions And Answers Class 7 Question 3.
How does social and economic exploitation take place? Give examples.
Social exploitation took place in the exploitation of poor, women, children and the weaker sections of the society. In the name of religion, caste, gender and sect, they were restricted to participate in public, religious places, to travel, to live, taking dowry, employing the children.
Economic exploitation took place in employment, business occupation, status. Examples are appointment in the high position, Restriction for some status.
Fundamental Rights And Duties Notes 7th Standard Question 4.
Why should we follow fundamental duties with self-motivation?
The responsibility of an individual to his country is known as the ‘duty’. In case the people discharge their fundamental duties with self-motivation, the progress of the country becomes easier.
Fundamental Rights And Duties Questions And Answers Question 5.
Mention any three fundamental duties.
In the constitution, eleven Fundamental duties are included.
- To respect the constitution, National Flag and National Anthem.
- To follow the noble ideals that inspired our struggle for freedom.
- To protect the unity of India.
- To defend the motherland.
- To promote the spirit of common brotherhood amongst all the people on India
- To preserve our rich cultural heritage.
- To protect and improve the natural environment.
- To develop the scientific temper and the spirit of inquiry.
- To safeguard public property and give up violence.
- To strive towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activities.
- The parents or guardians should provide an opportunity for education to their children from the age of 6 to 14 years.
Class 7 Social Science Fundamental Rights and Duties Additional Questions and Answers
Fill in the blanks.
- The fundamental rights are protected by the _______.
- All _______ have an equal opportunity to enter government service.
- _______ cannot be discharged as one likes, though it is the fundamental right.
- Employing _______ in certain industries such as mining has been banned.
- The _______ prohibits religions conversion by force, temptation, or by falsehoods.
- The fundamentals and are the two sides of the same coin.
- rights, duties
II. Match the following:
|1. Right to equality||a. forbid anyone from entering holy places and offer players|
|2. Right to freedom||b. to accept and follow the religion of their own choice|
|3. Right to exploitation||c. to live in any part of India|
|4. Right to freedom of religion||d. to protect their own language script or culture|
|5. Right to cultural and educational rights||e. taking dowry is a punishable offence|
III. Answer the following questions briefly:
KSEEB Solutions For Class 7 Social Science Chapter 10 Fundamental Rights And Duties Question 1.
What do you mean by a Natural Right?
A natural right is the right to live, right for protection of life.
Fundamental Rights And Duties Class 7 Notes Question 2.
What is a Legal Right?
A legal right is like the right to equality, right to education etc.
Fundamental Rights And Duties 7th Standard Question 3.
What is the objective, of the Right against Exploitation?
The objective of this right is to prevent the exploitation of the poor, women, children, and the weaker sections of society.
KSEEB Solutions For Class 7th Social Science Question 4.
What is the term under which minorities can establish educational institutions?
The educational institutions of the minorities should adhere to the rules stipulated by the government.
Fundamental Rights And Duties For Class 7 Question 5.
Identify the Fundamental right enjoyed by an Indian citizen under the following circumstances
- Right to form associations and unions 7th Social Science
- Abolition of forced labor
- Freedom to follow the religion of one’s choice
- Seek protection from the supreme or high court on deprivation of their fundamental rights.
- Right to Freedom
- Right against exploitation
- Right to freedom of religion
- Right to constitutional remedies.
Fundamental Rights And Duties 7th Standard Notes Question 6.
Write any three right to freedom.
- Right to speech and freedom of expression.
- Right to participate in peaceful public meetings.
- Right to establish institutions and associations.
- Right to travel throughout the country without and restriction.
- Right to live in any part of India.
- Right to take up any employment, business, or occupation.
IV. Choose the correct option and fill in the blanks:
1. Right to ______ cannot restrict entry to the shop, hotel, or recreational places to any of its citizen.
d) Constitutional remedies
2. The children are expected to get an education till the age of ______.
3. The practice of untouchability is an offence according to ______.
a) Right against exploitation
b) Right to Equality
c) Right to freedom
d) Right to constitutional remedies
a) Right against exploitation