Are you searching for the Karnataka 1st PUC English Chapter Wise Solutions PDF? Then, get your Karnataka 1st PUC Chapter Wise Solutions PDF for free on our website. Every concept of KTBS 1st PUC English Grammar Notes Homophones Questions and Answers, Notes, Summary PDF is explained clearly in an understandable way. Immediately start your learning by downloading Karnataka 1st PUC English Textbook Answers Reflections Grammar Notes Homophones PDF. Make sure to answer all the Karnataka 1st PUC Questions on your own then look for our explanations to make it more easy. We have included all the topics and subtopics to help students for better learning. Best learning comes when you practice with Karnataka Board Solutions for 1st PUC English Grammar.
Karnataka 1st PUC English Grammar Notes Homophones
1. The Elephant said that he would _________ (written / return) his kindness.
2. The lion wanted _________ (piece / peace) and tranquility In his kingdom.
3. The man was given a _________ (site / sight) to build a new hut.
4. The medicinal creeper has small _________ (leaves / lives) resembling betel leaves.
5. The narrator asked Mara how he had come to _________ (loose / lose) his teeth on one side.
6. The swelling on the bone of my _________ (heel / heal) disappeared soon after.
7. I ate a _________ (piece / peace) of root.
8. Learning to _________ (write / right) an address in English was considered great education.
9. The narrator found that he had lost his _________ (wallet / valet) In the restaurant.
10. Babar Ah was an _________ (ideal / idle) student ¡n his school.
11. Babar Ah must be commended for the audacity ________ (of / off) hoping.
12. Maca was locked in a _________ (seller / cellar) behind the old temple.
13. Bhima can swing an elephant by Its _________ (tale / tail).
14. I often _________ (sea / see) at the dead of night, a tiger comes to the lake to slake its thirt.
15. Mara _________ (cowered I covered) at the sight of the goddess.
16. The king was afraid that it was the _________ (last / lost) day of the world.
17. Mara’s _________ (last / lost) request was to make his son the watchman of the lake.
18. Douglass’ mother was with him In the _________ (night I knight).
19. Anthony’s _________ (forms I farms) were taken care of by Mr. Plu mmer.
20. Verona Is a love’y city with _________ (quite / quiet) medieval streets and buildings.
21. The two boys were sitting on the pavement beneath the _________ (pale / pail) arc lights.
22. Lucia sat propped upon pillows, looked very _________ (weak / week).
23. After the war, food was scarce and _________ (dear / deer) in Verona.
24. The village headman asked Mara _________ knot / not) to meet the king.
25. Mara wrapped the _________ (meet / meat) in the leaves.
Hope you love the Karnataka 1st PUC English Chapter Wise Material. Clearly understand the deep concept of English learning with the help of KTBS 1st PUC English Grammar Notes Homophones PDF. Refer your friends to and bookmark our website for instant updates. Also, keep in touch with us using the comment section.