Karnataka State Board Solutions for 2nd PUC Accountancy Question Banks with Answers, Solutions, Notes, Guide Pdf are prevailing here in direct pdf links for effective exam preparation. Students who are studying for 2nd PUC Accountancy textbook solutions can refer to this page for grabbing KSEEB 2nd PUC Accountancy Solutions pdf chapter wise for free. By reading the textbook solutions. You Can Download 2nd PUC Question Bank with Answers from Karnataka State Board solutions, you will be able to understand all the exercises and score good marks.
Also, there are so many advantages that you can avail from the Karnataka State Board Solutions for 2nd PUC Accountancy Question Bank with Answers, Solutions pdf. So download 2nd PUC Accountancy Notes from KTBS Solutions Pdf via quick links & access them easily while preparation. Students can also read 2nd PUC Accountancy Model Question Papers with Answers hope will definitely help for your board exams.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Accountancy Question Bank with Answers
Provided Karnataka State Board solutions for 2nd PUC Accountancy textbook solutions are prepared by subject experts after ample research. So students are suggested to download the 2nd PUC Accountancy Question Bank with Answers and Textbook Solutions from the available PDF links and kickstart your preparations for final exams. You can download them freely & practice regularly to score high marks in the examinations. Access the below Chapter-wise links and learn complete by using 2nd PUC Accountancy Question Bank with Answers from Karnataka State Board solutions pdf.
2nd PUC Accountancy Question Bank Part 1 Partnership Accounts
- Chapter 1 Accounting for Partnership : Basic Concepts
- Chapter 2 Accounting for Not for Profit Organisation
- Chapter 3 Reconstitution of a Partnership Firm – Admission of a Partner
- Chapter 4 Reconstitution of a Partnership Firm – Retirement/Death of a Partner
- Chapter 5 Dissolution of Partnership Firm
2nd PUC Accountancy Question Bank Part 2 Company Accounts and Analysis of Financial Statements
- Chapter 1 Accounting for Share Capital
- Chapter 2 Issue and Redemption of Debentures
- Chapter 3 Financial Statements of a Company
- Chapter 4 Analysis of Financial Statements
- Chapter 5 Accounting Ratios
- Chapter 6 Cash Flow Statement
Karnataka 2nd PUC Accountancy Syllabus and Marking Scheme
Karnataka 2nd PUC Accountancy Blue Print of Model Question Paper
Chapter wise Hours Allotted, Weightage of Marks and Typology of Questions: 2019-20
2nd PUC Accountancy Course Structure : 2019-20
2nd PUC Accountancy Textbook wise and Section wise No. of Questions Allotment of Marks
2nd PUC Accountancy Textbook wise Split-Up of Questions and Marks Allotment
2nd PUC Accountancy Suggested Question Paper Design / Weightage to KUAS Instructional Objectives : 2019-20
List of Practical Oriented Questions (POQs) for 10 Marks under Section – E
- Classify the following items in to capital and revenue (Any 5 items).
- Prepare Receipts and Payments Account of a Not – For – Profit Organization with 5 imaginary figures.
- How do you treat the followings in the absence of Partnership Deed?
a) Profit Sharing Ratio
b) Interest on Capital
c) Interest on Drawing
d) Interest on advances from partners
e) Remuneration to partners for firm’s work
- Write two Partners’ Current Accounts under Fixed Capital System with 5 imaginary figures.
- Write two Partners’ Capital Accounts under Fluctuating Capital System with 5 imaginary figures.
- Write Profit and Loss Appropriation Account of a firm with 5 imaginary figures.
- Prepare Executors Loan Account with imaginary figures showing the repayment in two annual equal installments along with interest.
- Give the disclosure requirements pertaining to Share Capital in Notes to Accounts of Balance Sheet of a Company with imaginary figures.
- Write the pro-forma of a Balance Sheet of a Company with main heads only.
- Prepare a Statement of Profit and Loss of a Company in vertical form with imaginary figures of 5 main heads only.
- Name the major heads under which the following items will be presented in the Balance Sheet of a Company (Any 5 items only).
- Prepare Comparative Statement of Profit and Loss with 5 imaginary figures.
- Prepare Common Size Statement of Profit and Loss with 5 imaginary figures.
- Write the pro-forma of Cash Flows from Operating Activation under Direct Method
- Classify the following cash flow activities into operating, investing and financing as per AS – 3 (Atleast two items each from any two activity and one item from remaining activity. Total 5 items only).
- Out of 3 POQs to be asked, choose first POQ from Sl.No. 1 to 5, Second POQ from Sl.No. 6 to 10 and third and last POQ from Sl.No. 11 to 15.
- Out of three questions, two questions of 5 marks each are to be answered.
We wish the data shed above will benefit you at the time of your preparation & gain good scores. So, download Karnataka State Board 2nd PUC Accountancy Question Bank with Answers from here and become a topper in the final examinations. Moreover, keep in touch with our site & get all updated chapter wise KSEEB State Board Solutions for all subjects.